We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a fast paced sales cycle environment. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and webinars. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects. The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving the company's ambitious revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales Representative must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and ultimately closing Sales.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Education and Skill Sets:
- AA or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Logistics or related field
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Transportation Management Solutions
Why Work Here?TMS has over 55 years of combined transportation experience. Our expertise is in Truckload, LTL, Inter-modal, Air-Freight, warehousing, and international freight forwarding. Our hands-on-team is completely committed to insure that our customers� are provided with a personal efficient service at a cost effective level. Even during periods of tight capacity we are committed to provide the high service level that our customers expect.
Awesome President, great work environment, lofs of room for growth and great compensation and benefits!