Royal Alaskan Movers has an immediate opening for a qualified Customer Service Representative. This position will service customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems. The Customer Service Representative will provide support to the office staff as well as management. To apply for this opportunity please apply directly on our career page by selecting the following link:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services including screening calls, managing calendars, plan meeting(s), composing documents and organizing offices for efficiency.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information; Collects payment.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains detailed tracking log of all shipments; provides tracking updates directly to customers and accounts.
- Provides agent partners with all necessary paperwork. Ensures completion and collection of paperwork after each job has been serviced.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Medical and Dental
- FSA & Guardian benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Work Here?Our company has over 30+ years of experience in the transportation industry and we continually strive to create value for our customers through cost-effective and results-oriented services. We are looking for career-minded individuals to join our company and help us today and grow with us in the future.
Family-owned company that values our people and customers.