- ****Free College Program: Driver and one dependant or 2 dependents can now attend an online university to obtain their Bachelor's or Master's Degree for free!
- Medical insurance starts day one. Dental and vision after 60 days.
- Expect to average $1200 per week, $63,000 a year and top earners can make $1500 per week
- Home weekly for a 34-hour reset.
- The account offers a paid vacation of 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 7 years and 4 weeks after 10 years.
- You will operate in SC, NC, VA, TN, and GA.
- Each driver can average 1300 miles per week and expect to pull 3-5 loads per week. Each load is multi-stop and can have as many as 6 stops per trailer
- 100% driver touch. Each trailer is loaded with up to 52 rolltainers with some loose freight on top (mostly lightweight items such as paper goods etc.) Loaded rolltainers at times can weight up to 1000/14000 pounds.
- Ninety percent of the outbound loads will have a backhaul.
- Along with mileage pay, drivers will earn $25 per stop and $90 for unloading the trailer.
- Must have a valid Class A license
- Must have at least 6 months of Class A tractor-trailer experience
- No reckless or careless tickets in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 minor accidents/incidents or tickets in the last 3 years
- Cannot have been terminated from last driving job due to safety reasons
Work Experience Guidelines-Experience Drivers
Experience must consist of driving a combination of tractor and separate trailer. Trailers must be single greater than 40feet, doubles or triples of any length.