- Must be willing to go into NYC. Drivers have to be willing to get a doubles endorsement for this business. Company will reimburse the driver's cost for adding the "T" endorsement to their CDL. Training will be provided at a later date.
- New hire training pay and ride along time ($150 1 day in classroom 2-4 days with driver)
- You can expect to average $1400 per week, $73,000 annually, and top earners can make $1700 per week while being home weekly for a 34-hour reset
- • This account operates in MA, CT, NH, VT, NY RI, ME (Must be willing to go into NYC may go once a week)
• Drivers will average 1100 miles per week pulling a minimum of 3 loads per week
• Each load is multi-stop and can have as many as 4 stops per trailer.
• Each trailer averages 4000 pieces total and is 100% touch freight, with the driver manually unloading all freight.
• In addition to mileage pay, the drivers will earn $200 per load inclusive for the unload and all stops
• Drivers will get paid $150 extra for going into the NYC boroughs( may go once a week)
•• This account offers a paid vacation of 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 7 years and 4 weeks after 10 years.
- Full Ride College Tuition paid by the company for company drivers and dependents
• Tight Backing Areas
• Experience All Four Seasons
• Steady work
• Positive work environment
• Round trip loads
- Benefits start 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- Experience CPM / unload/ Annual Pay per year
6 Months .50CPM $ 200.00 unload = $ 68,120
12 Months CPM .54 $ 200.00 unload = $70,200
24 Months CPM .58 $ 200.00 unload $ 72,800
36 Months CPM.63 $ 200.00 unload = $75,400
60 Months CPM .68 $ 200.00 unload = 78,000
5 loads a week into NYC will pay $ 150 x 5 = $750 per week $220 unload pay per truck @ 5 trailers $1100 TOTAL = $1850 per week BEFORE any mileage pay.
If we add mileage pay 54 CPM ( 1 year exp) x 1000 mpw= $ 540.00 TOTAL per week for a driver that goes into NYC and has 5 trailers per week is $2,390 per week per year $124,280
- Must have a valid Class A license
- Must have at least 1 year of Class A tractor-trailer experience
- No reckless or careless tickets in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 minor accidents/incidents or tickets in the last 3 years
- Cannot have been terminated from last driving job due to safety reasons
Work Experience Guidelines-Experience Drivers
Experience must consist of driving a combination of tractor and separate trailer. Trailers must be single greater than 40feet, doubles or triples of any length.