- Must have a secure place to park the truck and trailer to apply for this position
- ****Free College Program: Driver and one dependant or 2 dependents can now attend an online university to obtain their Bachelor's or Master's Degree for free!
- Medical insurance starts day one. Dental and vision after 30 days.
- Expect to average $900 a week, top earners can earn $1100 per week $60,000 annually
- Home weekly for a 34-hour reset.
- Opportunities to become a Trainer or to sign on as a Lease Purchase driver, will increase weekly income.
The account offers a paid vacation of 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 7 years and 4 weeks after 10 years.
- You will operate in FL, GA, AL, MS, and LA.
- Each driver can average 1400 miles per week and expect to pull at least 3 loads per week. Each load is multi-stop and can have as many as 6 stops per trailer and loaded with an average of 2800 pieces total load
- 100% driver touch unload.
- In addition to mileage pay the Drivers will earn $100 per load for unloading and $15 per stop.
0-- 11 ---.33
• Physical labor/lots of bending and lifting.
• Customer Driven
• Must be able to work in extreme heat.
• The account requires secure parking. Cannot park at customer stores. The area must have two forms of security, gated with guard or camera or verified personal property.
• Backhaul and Dunnage processes issued as part of loads and required by the customer.
• Weekends are not guaranteed. All resets are completed at home, but not always on weekends. Weekend home times dependent on HOS, DOT Regulations, company guidelines, and customer needs.
• Tight back areas, small parking lots at stores.
- Must have a valid Class A license
- Must have at least 12 months of Class A Tractor-trailer experience
- No reckless or careless tickets in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 minor accidents/incidents or tickets in the last 3 years
- Cannot have been terminated from last driving job due to safety reasons
Work Experience Guidelines-Experience Drivers
Experience must consist of driving a combination of tractor and separate trailer. Trailers must be single greater than 40feet, doubles or triples of any length.
- 12 Months of Safe OTR experience in the last 5 years. 4 carriers max without recruiting supervisor approval
- 18 Months of Safe OTR experience in the last 10 years. 5 carriers max without recruiting supervisor approval
- 12 Months Local Driving in the past 36 months