We also have other positions available in this area as well.
Also, ask us about our Lease Purchase program for this account and earn even more!
$12,000 Sign on Bonus
1st load $500
30 days $500
2 months $1,000
3 months $1,000
4 months $1,000
5 months $1,000
6 months $1,000
7 months $1,000
8 months $1,000
9 months $1,000
10 months $1,000
11 months $1,000
12 months $1,000
- ****Free College Program: Driver and one dependant or 2 dependents can now attend an online university to obtain their Bachelor's or Master's Degree for free!
- You can expect to average $65,000 annually, and top earners can make up to $93,600 annually
- Home weekly for a 34 hours reset! Plus depending on loads and where a driver lives, might get by the house during the week
- The account offers a paid vacation of 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 7 years and 4 weeks after 10 years.
- This account operates in PA, NY, CT, MA, NH, and MD.
- Each driver can average 1200 miles per week and expect to pull 3-5 loads per week. Each load is multi-stop and can have as many as 6 stops per trailer
- 100% driver touch. Each trailer is loaded with up to 52 rolltainers with some loose freight on top (mostly lightweight items such as paper goods etc.). Loaded rolltainers can weight up to 1000 / 1400 pounds. Ninety percent of the outbound loads will have a backhaul.
- In addition to mileage pay, drivers will earn $25 per stop and $90 for unloading the trailer.
- Must have at least 3 months of over the road Class A tractor trailer experience in the last 18 months or 6 months of over the road Class A tractor trailer experience in the last 36 months. If less than 6 months experience, experience must be with no more than 2 companies. To qualify as over the road experience you must have run at least 5 or more states, kept log books and stayed out at least 3 nights a week consistently every week.
- Must have a valid Class A license
- Cannot have been terminated from last driving job due to safety reasons