- ****Free College Program: Driver and one dependant or 2 dependents can now attend an online university to obtain their Bachelor's or Master's Degree for free!
- Drivers can expect to average $1,400 per week, $72,800 annually and top earners can make $1700 per week.
- In addition to mileage pay the Drivers will earn $200 per load inclusive for the unload and all stops.
- This account operates in NC,VA,WV,OH,PA, NY, MD, NJ and DE.
- Drivers will get a full 34 hour reset based on the needs of the customer and delivery days and market.
- Each driver can average 1213 miles per week and expect to pull about 3 loads per week. Each load is multi-stop and can have as many as 5 stops per trailer and loaded with an average of 2900 pieces total load and is 100% driver touch unload onto roller ramps
- This account offers a paid vacation of 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 7 years and 4 weeks after 10 years.
12 - $.61
24 - $.63
60 - $.70
$12,000 Sign-on Bonus
1st load $500
30 days $500
2 months $1,000
3 months $1,000
4 months $1,000
5 months $1,000
6 months $1,000
7 months $1,000
8 months $1,000
9 months $1,000
10 months $1,000
11 months $1,000
12 months $1,000
- Must have a valid Class A license
- No reckless or careless tickets in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 minor accidents/incidents or tickets in the last 3 years
- Cannot have been terminated from last driving job due to safety reasons
Work Experience Guidelines-Experience Drivers
Experience must consist of driving a combination of tractor and separate trailer. Trailers must be single greater than 40feet, doubles or triples of any length.
- 3 Months OTR (defined as 3 states or throughout TX or CA) in the last 36 months with a Major Carrier (50 trucks/drivers). Must be with one carrier and no preventable CMV accidents during 3 months of experience
- 6+ Months OTR(defined as 3 states or throughout TX or CA) in the last 36 months regardless of carrier size
- 3 months local (for local position) in last 36 months with major carrier (50 trucks/drivers)
- 6+ months local (for local position) in last 36 months regardless of carrier size
Driver must go to Orientation in Tunnel Hill for the following experience
- 3-6 Months OTR in the last 36 months with a carrier of less than 50 trucks/drivers
- 12 months Safe OTR experience in the last 5 years. 4 carriers max without recruiting supervisor approval
- 18 Months Safe OTR experience in the last 10 years. 5 carriers max without recruiting supervisor approval
- 3 or more months Local Driving experience in the last 12 months
- 12 Months Local Driving in the past 36 months