Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
New Hire Transition Bonus - Top Pay as High as $.50 CPM - Recent Grads Welcome!
Per Diem Allowance of $66/day - No charges, fees or deductions
Pay & Benefits
- New hire transition bonus
- $3,000 Referral bonus
- Top pay as high as $.50 CPM for experienced drivers plus:
- Performance bonus! Earn up to an additional $.03 CPM
- Additional $.04 CPM on all Hazmat loads
- Earn up to $873-$918/week
- Per Diem Allowance of $66/day - No charges, fees or deductions
- Pay raises evaluated annually - No Cap!
- Paid Orientation - $75 per day, plus transportation, hotel room and 2 meals/day
- $ure Pay - you audit & approve your pay on each trip
- Vacation pay
- Competitive accessorial pay
- Average 2,000 miles/week
- Majority of freight is drop and hook - 99% No Touch Freight
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan includes company match
Why Transport America?
- No Team Training
- Dog Friendly Trucks
- Passenger Program
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- 24/7 Support, 365 days a year
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
Driving a truck isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Although the drivers we’re looking for love life on the road, they also have a place they call home. That’s why at Transport America, we offer a ton of route choices, and we stick to those routes like clockwork. So when our drivers say they’ll be home on Friday, their families can count on it. In an industry that's been plagued for too long by broken promises and misinformation, this much is clear: change is here, and it began with the great men and women who are driving this company in the right direction.
- 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Apply Now!
It is the policy of Transport America to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.