Now Seeking CDL-A Drivers for Our Lease to Purchase Program
Great Benefits - Consistent Miles - Recent Grads Welcome!
$1.03 on ALL miles – loaded and empty
Pay & Benefits
- $1.03 on ALL miles – loaded and empty
- $10,000 sign on bonus ($5,000 per driver) – Teams only
- $3,000 referral bonus
- New hire transition bonus - Solo drivers only
- Paid Orientation - $75 per day, plus transportation, hotel room and 2 meals/day
- Fuel surcharge on all loaded miles
- Industry leading discounts on fuel, DEF, tires and repairs
- Prepass available
- $ure Pay – you audit & approve your pay on each trip
- Supplemental medical and dental coverage available
- No forced dispatch
- Paid accessorial, detention, lumpers and stop offs
- Majority of freight is drop and hook – 99% no-touch freight
- Lease options for both new and used trucks
- Kenworth and Freightliners
Our Lease Purchase Program offers great pay, consistent miles and pay choices. At Transport America you are not a number. You are the key to our success. We are the Trucking Company That's Changing Trucking!
Why Transport America?
- Dog friendly trucks
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply
Driving a truck isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle. Although the drivers we’re looking for love life on the road, they also have a place they call home. That’s why at Transport America, we offer a ton of route choices, and we stick to those routes like clockwork. So when our drivers say they’ll be home on Friday, their families can count on it. In an industry that’s been plagued for too long by broken promises and misinformation, this much is clear: change is here, and it began with the great men and women who are driving this company in the right direction.
- 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Apply Now!
It is the policy of Transport America to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.