Hiring Dedicated Company Drivers for our Ecolab Account
New Hire Transition Bonus - Great Benefits - Consistent Miles
Transport America is excited to offer a dedicated opportunity in your area! This is a solo route where you will haul industrial cleaning supplies from Martinsburg, WV to our customer’s locations in NJ, PA, MD, DE, VA, Upstate NY, OH, IN, NC, IL and GA. Find comfort in salary based pay. This dedicated position guarantees you more time with your family and friends with weekly home time. Hazmat and Tanker endorsement required.
Our dedicated drivers benefit from talking with familiar voices and seeing familiar faces each day on the road. At Transport America we are passionate about investing in our drivers by treating them with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Pay & Benefits
- New hire transition bonus
- $3,000 referral bonus
- Guaranteed $902/week
- No charges, fees or deductions on per diem – we offer max allowance of $66/day
- Sure Pay – you audit & approve your pay on each trip
- Vacation pay
- Competitive accessorial pay
- Guaranteed weekly home time
- Consistent weekly miles
- Majority of freight is drop and hook – 99% no touch freight
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan includes company match
Why Transport America?
- Dog policy
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier
- Safety value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply - we recognize military service when determining pay
I’m interested. What’s next?
- Sign up for our “Best in Class” orientation by calling the phone number below or by submitting an application.
- We cover transportation, private hotel room and two meals.
- 21 years old
- 6 months of recent verifiable experience
- Hazmat endorsement - we reimburse
- Tanker endorsement - we reimburse
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Interested in Driving for Transport America? Apply Now!
It is the policy of Transport America to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.