Strategic Marketing Manager - Retail
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity and access management that works for all consumers across all devices and all channels. Powered by next-generation technology, our user-centric solutions enable users to effortlessly authenticate online without ever needing passwords. By eliminating user frustration, businesses are able to reduce all forms of identity attrition and save substantial costs while achieving ironclad security for their mobile and online channels. Our depth of product innovation, growth in a rapidly emerging market, and management team with a proven track record of success, has earned Transmit Security the biggest Series A funding round in cybersecurity history.
Transmit Security is seeking an experienced and passionate Strategic Marketing Manager for our retail vertical. As part of the Growth Marketing team, and reporting into the Events and Field Marketing leader, the ideal candidate is a results-oriented, high-energy, creative marketer with a passion for integrated campaigns and account-based marketing. You should have a successful track record of executing and measuring results of various marketing campaigns and events. This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the US.Responsibilities
- Create an annual marketing plan specific to the vertical complete with activities, budget, promotional plans, goals and pipeline expectations.
- Manage ABM activities, in partnership with sales, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, and executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams
- Conduct post-campaign/event evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results with the retail team and make recommendations for the future
- Communicate all retail marketing campaign/event details to the North American retail sales teams so they understand how to execute, follow-up and communicate results.
- Work with the internal marketing design and operations teams to create landing pages for events, assign creative tasks, and promote the event externally through social, email, paid, website, etc.
- Builds and maintain relationships with external vendors and channel/alliance partners
- Successfully launch a retail-specific marketing plan that enables sales to execute various sales plays, events, direct mail, and other ABM programs that align with the retail sector within the first 90 days.
- Encourage retail prospects and customers to engage with Transmit Security on a deeper level by executing personalized 1:1 account-based marketing strategies.
- Successfully plan, manage and coordinate verticalized marketing campaigns/events to meet pipeline targets, build awareness and accelerate engagement within our retail target accounts.
- Become an extension of the retail sales team and directly impact at least 40% of closed/won deals through the influence of vertical-specific marketing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years in a B2B marketing role. Experience with field marketing and/or retail vertical
- Experience and knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM systems (Hubspot, Marketo and Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Experience and knowledge of sales prospecting tools (Outreach, Gong and LI Sales Navigator experience is a plus)
- Strong understanding of cyber security, identity and access management, and/or customer identity and access management
- Budget planning and operations experience
- Experience within the retail sector is a plus
Things you will LOVE about Transmit Security:
- Great Culture – We work hard, respect family commitments, and celebrate our successes
- Career Growth – Growing fast, we create opportunities for advancement and financial reward
- Health Benefits – Full medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your family
- Other Benefits – 401K, life/disability/AD&D insurance, and other financial benefits
Transmit Security is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity and Inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our Reputation and Achievements as well. We encourage diversity and embrace our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
A background check is required to be hired in the United States.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Transmit Security