Senior Developer Relations Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Transmit Security: Truly Passwordless
We've developed the only Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) platform able to completely eliminate passwords from the customer login experience. It's revolutionary. And we continue to innovate, rolling out modern, cloud-native CIAM services that deliver secure multi-factor authentication, integrated fraud prevention, adaptive authorization and unified identity management.
Our breakthrough technology and long-term vision attracted VCs to invest $543 million in Transmit Security, raising the largest Series A in cybersecurity history.
Fast Company named Transmit Security among, "The 10 Most Innovative Security Companies of 2022." Our depth of product innovation, growth in a rapidly emerging market and proven management team continue to earn industry recognition. Customers who put their trust in Transmit Security include Lowe's, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, UBS, Santander, HSBC, MassMutual, Ancestry and other global companies. It's an exciting time to be at the crossroads of cybersecurity and digital transformation. Join our winning team!
About the role:
Transmit's Developer Relations team is an emerging team with strategic responsibility within our company. We own developer API design and documentation at Transmit. As a Sr Developer Relations Engineer at Transmit, you'll balance your time between ensuring our documentation is clear, robust, and up-to-date, while also taking on other projects to engage with the Transmit developer community and demonstrate our commitment to a world-class developer experience. As one of the first hires onto this new team, you'll have the opportunity to set direction and take on our most impactful projects.
This role reports to the SVP, R&D based in Tel Aviv, Israel. This role can be remote, anywhere on the East Coast, USA.
What you'll do:
- Represent a developer's perspective internally to ensure Transmit APIs, client libraries, and SDKs meet developer needs
- Provide high-level strategic vision for API Integration with customers, including high-level design documents, business cases for change, and stakeholder point of view
- Implement changes hands-on, troubleshoot challenging issues, and own the solution end-to-end if needed
- You need to be able to add security value into running projects, plan ahead for upcoming transformations but also see the horizon of what Transmit Security product's should look like in the years to come
- This role combines hands-on tactical engineering work with strategic planning and high level documentation to be used amongst the development community– it is expected that you will make an impact.
- Creating and editing technical documentation for Transmit's new products, APIs, client libraries, and SDKs
- Maintain content quality through curation and content performance analysis
- Creating and describing sample code and applications to demonstrate the Transmit API
- Creating other media aimed at our developer audience, such as blog posts, talks, or videos
- Engaging with the Transmit developer community via social media and in person
What you'll need:
- 5+ years industry experience in a technical role such as Developer Relations Engineer, Software Engineer, API Product Manager, API Documentation Specialist, Developer Support Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Technical writer, etc.
- Proven understanding of modern software development concepts; the closer your experience level is to being a software developer, the better
- Excellent writing skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to create clear, concise, and accurate documentation
- Creative, empathetic, collaborative, optimistic, and curious
- A perpetual learner and teacher
- Can collaborate cross-functionally with people in all ranks, teams, and disciplines across the company
- Experience working in a hyper growth environment where you often wear multiple hats
- Direct experience engaging with external developers (e.g. through open source projects, working in Developer Relations, conducting API user research, or similar) is a plus
- Experience designing APIs is a plus
Things you will LOVE about Transmit Security:
- Great Culture – We work hard, act with integrity, are transparent, act as a team and celebrate our successes
- Career Growth – Growing fast, we create opportunities for advancement and financial reward
- Health Benefits – Fully funded medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your family
- Other Benefits – 401K, remote-work, commuter benefits for office employees, parental leave, life/disability/AD&D insurance, and other financial benefits
Transmit Security is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity and Inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our Reputation and Achievements as well. We encourage diversity and embrace our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
A background check is required for all North American Employees.
Get fresh Transmit Security jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.