CDL Driver/Warehouse Operations
Transline Grand Prairie, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a CDL Driver/Warehouser to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck M - F 8:00 / 5:00. Occasjonal out-of-town trip
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Class A CDL
- Ability to handle physical workload (lift up to 70lbs)
- Able to acquire Hazmat certification
TranslineWhy Work Here?
We are an "essential services" and established leader in our industry with great employee benefits. Off weekends and all major holidays.
We are an innovative, dynamic, and growing company manufacturing and supplying signage, highway marking and safety products related to roadways, walkways, and peripheral areas. Our Company focus is on consistently high product quality, competitive pricing, exceptional customer service, and fostering an excellent and safe working experience and environment.
530 Jesse St. Grand PrairieGrand Prairie, TX