- $77,000 to $92,000 Yearly
We are representing a growing Biopharma company in their search for a Financial Analyst as they accelerate their products to the global market. Our client provides high quality life saving treatments for multiple common conditions and diseases. The Financial Analyst will develop financial models and conduct industry trends analyses and make recommendations based on these trends. They will also be responsible for business transactions, corporate financial projections, project analyses, and mergers and acquisitions. If this sounds like an exciting new position for you, apply here!
San Diego 92121
Salary: $77,000 to $92,000
- Perform financial statement modeling and analysis in connection with corporate planning, strategy, and special projects.
- Construct and maintain financial models and financial summary presentations to support organizational decision-making.
- Identify gaps that can improve profit margins.
- Contribute to CDMO project engagements.
- Provide discounted cash flow, comparable projects, and three-statement modeling analysis to CFO and corporate executives.
- Conduct in-depth research and industry trends analysis in the Biopharmaceutical Sector, and identify and assess potential risks and make recommendations.
- Establish benchmarks for financial processes.
- Assist with the executive, board, and shareholder presentation materials preparation.
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance Economics or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of financial modeling and analysis experience required.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience with a Big 4 valuation team or valuation advisory firm a major plus.
- CFA designation is a plus.
TSG has built an amazing reputation and we have the culture awards and reviews to prove it! Join us as we change lives!
Transition Staffing Group is an award winning San Diego based staffing agency providing solutions on a Temporary, Temporary-to-Hire and Direct Hire basis. Through our affiliate network, we have offices in 35+ metropolitan areas, staffed by over 200 specialized recruiters. TSG offers a national reach, with local job market expertise. Recognized five years in a row by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the "Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in San Diego." Additionally, recognized on the Inc.500 List twice for being one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the United States. TSG offers full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (no waiting period) and matching 401(k) to every active consultant/temp
Transition Staffing GroupSan Diego, CA
WebsiteView All Transition Staffing Group Jobs
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.