Heavy Construction/Machine Control (GPS) Sales and Support Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transit and Level Clinic seeks outside sales position for a designated territory (North Carolina and Virginia). Transit and Level Clinic is a leading supplier of Leica Geosystems Machine Control Products. This is a full-time, outside sales position dedicated to the sales of this equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales calls and closing sales orders by assessment of customer needs and matching identified needs.-
- Demonstration of equipment as appropriate. Equipment to include Machine Control, Robotic Total Stations, Transits, GPS, Rotating Lasers, Data Controllers and Field Software for Contractors.
- Familiarity with Leica Geosystems hardware and software would be preferred.
- Territory and account management in designated counties in assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed designated sales targets and prepare and meet sales forecasts.
- Develop new clients and maintains existing clients.
- Propose local advertising/promotion and direct mail campaigns.
- Proposes/assist in trade shows, conferences and exhibitions.
- Propose and conduct customer seminars.
- Preparation and submission of monthly sales forecasts, including unit sales for designated sales territory; pre-call planning; territory and account planning.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree from technical institute or commercial college with an emphasis on surveying, construction management or civil engineering or related field; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in all applications of surveying and related software. A strong aptitude for sales along with excellent technical, communications and presentation skills required. Must be proficient in the working of Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and E-mail. Heavy Construction Experience is required.
Transit and Level ClinicWhy Work Here?
Transit and Level Clinic is dedicated to our employee's and customer's successes. Be a part of a great team!
Since 1980, Transit and Level Clinic has been the premier Sales and Repair Center for Land Surveying and Building Layout equipment. Transit and Level Clinic is an Authorized Dealer and Repair Center for Leica Geosystems and Spectra Precision. Along with High-end equipment, we sell Field Supplies, High Definition Scanners, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Large Format Printers and more! Transit and Level Clinic is family owned and operated and have three current offices throughout North Carolina.