Hiring QMHP for multiple settings - field based, clinic based, jail assessor etc. Please apply and we can discuss which position best suits your interests and experience. Are you looking for a challenging experience working closely with a team that values clinical integrity and personal authenticity…a team that seeks to help people who are impacted by mental illness, addiction, and the criminal justice system? If yes, Transicare may be a good fit for YOU! If you have high energy, the ability to work well independently and with a team, have work experience with systems dealing in high recidivism , then your interest is building as you continue to read. You will need to possess the ability to provide targeted solution focused Cognitive Behavioral Interventions in a community setting, including where the client lives and works.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities
- Participate in all meetings set by management.
- Maintain records and ensure that the paperwork is properly stored according to HIPAA regulations
- Keep and maintain accurate appointments and pre-scheduled appointments placing them on the shared calendar.
- Collaborative information sharing must be done with all partners in a timely fashion.
- QMHP will cooperate under HIPAA guidelines when communicating information to the partners. Any formal operational changes or extra duty requests will be communicated to (and approved by) the Team Lead or Administrative team.
- Position requires on call 24/7 for consumers caseload. This may require an on-call telephonic response in crisis situations. This could also require a rotation of on-call.
- Accommodate schedule to fit the needs of consumers requesting approval of overtime if needed.
- Collaboration on clinical issues will be done with Team Lead and/or VP of Clinical Operations.
- QMHP must maintain a balance of communication, respect, and partnership between client, Transicare Inc., Referring Agency and Accepting Agency.
- Consumer’s rights are respected, allowed to be exercised and informed consent are mandatory for treatment.
- Ethical, state, and federal statutes considerations are always exercised and practiced with all consumers at all times.
- Identify, recommend, or communicate any operational flow issues that need to be address.
- Timely documentation in the various systems must be maintained.
- Dialogue must occur between Case Manager, Peer Specialist, Team Lead, and VP of Clinical Operations when necessary to ensure difficult consumers are identified and a common protocol is used for engagement.
- Take all pertinent clinical issues as defined in training to the attention of the appropriate staff to include but not limited to, Team Lead and VP of Clinical Ops
- QMHP will communicate openly about pending treatment, issues with treatment, and any other behavior modifications being implemented.
Requires a BACHELOR'S DEGREE in one of the following fields:
- Psychology, Sociology, Educational Psychology,
- Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, Gerontology
- Medicine, Physician Assistant, or Nursing or Registered Nurse
- Bilingual Candidates Preferred
Applicants who do not meet this minimum requirement will not be reviewed
Preferred candidates must have at least 2 years experience working with adults struggling with mental illness, treatment planning, and knowledge of community resources.