- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NorthEast Health Services is now part of the Transformations Care Network. We are an established network of behavioral health clinics that, out of a passion for providing superior patient care, is empowering our clinicians and customer service teams to provide easy access to high quality, outcomes-based care to all those that need help, and when they need it most.
Our vision is to create a united, centralized network of accessible, multi-specialty clinics that offer immediate, superior behavioral health treatment options. We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow, learn and expand their skills! We are growing rapidly and want to talk to you about what that looks like for you and your career!
We are currently adding a Medical Assistant to our growing team!
As the Medical Assistant, you will provide Spravato and Ketamine treatments to our patients. Daily, you will administer psychiatric rating scales under supervision. This position will participate in the consultation and assessment of patients, monitor patient response to treatment, provide educational information and complete patient notes. This role will perform administrative aspects by coordinating care with other providers, agencies, and staff.
About the Role
- Provide excellent patient care and treat patients struggling with depression and suicidal ideation and behavior
- Medication management; coordinating deliveries, quality assurance, and record keeping
- Completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding
- Monitor all aspects of the treatment sessions for patient comfort and treatment accuracy for two hours
- Perform regularly scheduled vitals and document in visit note and a REMS monitoring form that must be submitted for every treatment
- 1+ year of direct patient care experience
- Medical Assistant/EMT Certification
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
- EMR and/or Advanced MD experience desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred in related field of study
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and oral
- Mental health experience
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Transformations Care Network
HealthcareView all jobs at Transformations Care Network