- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transformations Care Network is a rapidly growing, private equity-owned company focused on delivering high-quality mental health services to our communities. We have grown to over 600 providers across 6 states within two years and continue to expand.
We are looking to add a Financial Analyst to our team to drive business performance. The Financial Analyst role will work closely with the CFO to analyze financial trends for the company to drive performance improvement, including forecasting and budgeting. Responsibilities will include developing monthly reporting for senior management, identifying opportunities for financial improvement through analysis, analyzing performance vs. budget, budget planning, and cash planning.
The role will gain exposure to senior management across the organization. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and strong excel skills are a must. Written and oral communication is also critical as the candidate will be working with a variety of stakeholders across the company.
About the Role:
- Prepare monthly financial reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze actual vs budget, variance analysis, and trends
- Identify areas needing improvement to help drive business performance
- Develop internal benchmarking and reporting for site level and business line performance
- Assist in the development of regional and corporate allocation methodology
- Prepare daily and weekly cash reports and forecasts
- Participate in the strategic planning process and develop long-term outlooks to drive business and investment decisions
- Have 2 years of relevant experience (finance, accounting, management consulting) and a bachelor's degree
- Have advanced experience with Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Able to spot trends in financial data to drive performance improvement
- Have demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with limited oversight
- Communication skills, written and verbal
Transformations Care Network
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Transformations Care Network