The Sales Representative is a part of the Outside Sales Team. As a Sales Representative, your territory is approximately a two hour radius around your home zip code.
This role is:
- Full Time
- 100% Commission
- W-2 Position
The majority of our Sales Representatives visit the local sales office one time per week. On the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities, pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments. This is not door-to-door sales – consumers have made contact with us requesting an estimate for our home improvement products.
No experience? No problem - we will train anyone with the right passion and drive!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
- All of our Sales Representative positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Great benefits- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
- Fuel Reimbursement Plan
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!