Transform SR Home Improvement Products, LLC Vineland, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Urgently hiring full-time Appointment Setters also known as a Home Improvement Consultant
Energetic, outgoing and experienced supervisors, it’s time for you to join our team as a Lead Home Improvement Consultant!
This is a truly exciting time at Transform Home Improvement, as we embark on a massive expansion of our business. If you bring your very best every day, have an unbridled passion for achieving your goals and are hyper-focused on the road ahead, we have a place for you on our team. Apply right away!
The Appointment Setter generates sales leads in retail stores by engaging customers while they shop. In this integral customer-facing role, you will write appointments that ultimately result in the sale of one or more of the company’s home improvement products. As a lead, your impact on our performance will extend well beyond your individual contributions. By supporting onboarding and training across a small number of stores in your local area, you will influence the development of newly hired Home Improvement consultants and make key contributions to their success.
About Transform Home Improvement
Homeowners have been choosing Transform Home Improvements for over 30 years. From heating and cooling system installations to roofing, siding and window replacements to kitchen and bathroom remodeling, Transform Home Improvements is the trusted name for America’s home improvement needs.
Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements :
- Engage with potential customers in a retail store to learn about their home improvement plans
- Set appointments for a no-cost, in-home estimate with one of our sales professionals
- Manages relationship(s) with location partners as determined by management including retails stores and serves as a liaison for Field Marketing Manager
- Travel among a small number of stores in a concise area to provide coaching to Home Improvement Consultants on lead generation, member service, and sales techniques
- Assists the Field Marketing Manager with onboarding / training new Home Improvement Consultants
Preferred Candidates :
- Are self-starters and have a winning attitude
- Bring their best each and every day
- Have a record of success in a supervisory role
- Are determined to achieve their goals
- Communicate in a compelling manner
- Can work a flexible schedule, which includes regular weekend hours
- Are coachable and desire to learn
- Are available for daytime travel among a small number of stores in a concise geographical area
· An incentive-based compensation plan with average pay of $14-$20 per hour (Average pay includes base hourly plus commission)
· Training to ensure you’re well prepared to deliver results
· A leadership team dedicated to your success
· A high-energy work environment
· A fast track to a leadership role
Click the link below (or copy and paste)
Create a username/password and submit your resume/info
Transform SR Home Improvement Products, LLCWhy Work Here?
We are the nation's largest Home product repair service provider and have been a leader in the Home Improvement industry for over 70 years!
We are the leader in Exterior and Interior Home Improvement solutions, specializing in: HVAC repairs and solutions, Windows, Siding and Doors, Kitchen and Bath remodels.