Refrigeration Appliance Repair Technician
Transform Home Services Atlantic City, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Refrigeration Repair Service Technician!
A Sign-On Bonus up to $5000 may apply to qualified candidates!
No Experience Required, We Train New Technicians and have Apprenticeship Programs.
Sears Home Services is the nation's busiest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually across all brands of appliances. We are looking for an Appliance Repair Technician with a great attitude and the ability or aspiration to learn to help customers get their essential appliances in working order.
This position is right for you if:
- You are looking for a career path
- You enjoy fixing things
- You like finding solutions to problems
- You enjoy helping others
- You have an interest in repair from hobbies or previous careers such as the military and other repair industries
- Perks Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, training and incentive plans!
- Start your day from home (most locations)
- Monthly Performance Based Bonuses
- Career Growth Sears offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification)
- The best parts and support Because you are working with Sears Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others to get your support questions answered.
- Benefits Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
- Opportunity for year round work!
Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services:
All experience levels welcome, from small to large home appliances to refrigeration experience. If you have an interest in the world of repair, we want to talk to you. Apply to Join and Grow with Us! Offers same day as manager interview!
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
Must possess and maintain a valid state drivers license for the state in which you are applying
Must be at least 18 years of age
Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
At least 1 2 years of appliance repair or refrigeration experience, preferred
Benefits Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation time, life insurance, and more.
Perks Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and incentive plans!
Transform Home Services
AddressAtlantic City, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Transform Home Services