Start the New Year with a new career!
Do you want to be in charge of your own income? Do you want a better career? Do you love design and home improvement? If so, search for Sales Project Consultants using the link below and connect with me.
You’ll be joining a supportive team with the backing of a company who has a foundation in the home improvement field for over 70 years. Transform Home Improvements is looking for Sales Project Consultants to deliver a WOW experience for our customers. You will have a great team behind you supporting you to reach your maximum potential!
If you thrive on being out in front and you’re determined to influence decision makers as well as take charge of your own income this career is for you! In this position, you will receive pre-qualified appointments but will also have an opportunity to generate your own leads. Our SPC’s are trained to maintain and develop relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. This position is 100% commission with benefits. This role has excellent earning potential and our sales reps receive pre-confirmed appointments.
What you will be doing:
- Conducting an in-home sales presentation to a customer who has expressed interest in our products
- Evaluate customers needs and offer solutions
- Generate and follow through sales leads
- Learn the products and services offered including our design software
- Expand client referrals within your assigned territory
- Close the Sale” using our proven sales methods
Products we offer to our customers:
- Vinyl Siding
- Counter Tops
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling
- W-2 with eligibility for full company benefits after 90 days of employment. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, & company paid life insurance.
- 100% commission after training (Uncapped)
- Warm leads generated for you
- Pre-set appointment times
- Additional 5% commission for self-generated leads
- Additional 3% for each additional product sold
- 2 weeks of paid training
- Performance based incentives
- Laptop with state of the art design software
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Organizational and analytical skills
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.