At Transform Home Improvements, we would be nothing without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, it’s essential that our sales rep be personable and professional.
You’ll be joining a supportive team with the backing of a company who has a foundation in the home improvement field for over 30 years performing over 275,000 home improvement projects in 2019 across the United States. Transform Home Improvements is looking for Sales Project Consultants to deliver a WOW experience for our customers. You will have a great team behind you supporting you to reach your maximum potential!
- W-2 employee and will be eligible for full company benefits after 90 days of employment. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, & company paid life insurance.
- 100% commission (Uncapped)
- Warm leads generated for you
- Pre-set appointment times
- Performance based incentives
- Laptop with state of the art design software
- Mileage reimbursement
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs (Roofing, Vinyl Siding, Windows, Cabinets, Counter Tops, Flooring, HVAC, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling)
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Build relationships, planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Ability to travel at least 75% of the time to customer homes
- Sales within an in home setting
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.