Transfinder Schenectady, NY
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transfinder, a national leader in transportation management software for school districts in the United States and Canada, is seeking highly motivated individuals familiar with MS Office tools to expand the team. The company is in a high-growth phase with expansion plans that make this opportunity very attractive to high performing sales professionals, who want to contribute to our growth. Quarterly compensation plans reward both individual and team performance.
Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills and a minimum of 1-3 years of phone sales experience. Software sales experience is a plus.
· Prospect and qualify leads in assigned regions for designated Sales Consultants
· Schedule appointments and presentations for Sales Consultants
· Follow up on leads with Sales Consultants to close business
· Assist sales force in reaching corporate goals, i.e. increasing number of new clients and reaching quarterly revenue goals
· Represent the company at regional and/or national conferences
· Ability to identify and qualify sales opportunities
· Ability to identify and contact decision makers and top management
· Articulate and courteous phone manner combined with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone
· Ability to understand the value of Transfinder’s products and services
· Ability to follow through on all prospects and customer issues
· Basic computer skills
· 1-3 years phone sales
· Understanding and use of CRM software, such as ACT or Salesforce
· Good work ethic and attention to detail
· Professional manner
· Organized and goal-oriented
· Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
TransfinderWhy Work Here?
Join an industry leader providing software solutions for school districts in North America. Best places to work. Collaborative workplace.
Founded in 1988 and headquartered in Schenectady, New York, Transfinder is a national leader in intelligent transportation systems, providing transportation management systems and services to municipalities, school districts and adult care facilities. Transfinder, an Inc. magazine “fastest-growing company” for 11 consecutive years, has offices in Austin, Texas, and Shanghai, China. The software company, named a Best Place to Work and Top Workplace, develops and supports routing and scheduling solutions for optimal transportation logistics. For more information, visit www.transfinder.com.
440 State Street SchenectadySchenectady, NY