A bilingual (French/English) Canadian resident living in:
Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, or Saskatchewan?
A natural customer advocate and enjoy helping people?
Tired of long and expensive commutes?
Looking to improve your work/life balance?
Do you want to work for a company that rewards hard work?
If this sounds like you, we’ve got an exciting career opportunity for you!
In this temporary role, you will support French and English speaking customers of a Canadian retailer who believes moments of joy, endless possibilities of fun and the wonder of imagination all happen through play. In this role you will assist inbound callers with information about online orders, product questions, registries, and other customer service-related concerns. The focus is on creating satisfied customers and solving their problems through a friendly and personal response. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely with your co-workers and supervisors.
What we offer you:
- 100% work at home, including training in a virtual classroom environment
- Competitive wage (varies by province - outlined in application)
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- On-going skill development and Career Growth opportunities
- Fluent in both French and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be at least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Previous call center and work at home experience preferred
- Courteous, friendly and high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Ability to multi-task and navigate applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Strong computer knowledge and skill
- Ability to work a minimum of 35-44 hours a week; including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work the first 60 days of employment without additional time off (other than scheduled off days)
- Ability to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs; your schedule may include evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
- Must live and work in one of the following provinces: MB, NB, NL, NS, ON, or SK
Home Office Requirements
- Secure, quiet, distraction free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Reliable DSL or Cable Internet
- Connection must be hardwired into a modem/router via ethernet
- (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 5 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 2 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
Ability to provide a wired USB headset
A windows desktop or laptop that meets below minimum requirements:
- Minimum CPU Clock Speed – 1.5 GHz (1500mhz)
- Compatible processor (2 cores of higher)
- Incompatible Intel processors (Celeron & Pentium D)
- Incompatible AMD processors (Athlon X2 & Sempron)
- Mobile Processors (denoted as M) are incompatible
- Minimum Memory – 4GB RAM
- Storage – Hard drive must have at least 10GB of free space
- Ports – Minimum 1 USB 2.0 port
* Webcam is not required, but encouraged.
Transcom is an innovative and forward thinking global specialist providing outstanding customer experiences. We provide customer service, sales, and technical support solutions through 50 contact centers operating in 20 countries, and in North America, via our vast network of employees across the US and Canada who work remotely from home.
We are passionate about people and look forward to meeting you!