Software QA Automation Engineer
- $85,000 to $125,000 Yearly
With a rapidly growing customer base, Transcepta is adding a Software QA Automation Engineer to our SaaS development team. This position will report to the Software QA Manager and will be responsible for developing the QA automation of Transcepta’s flagship SaaS solution.
Transcepta developers a Fintech SaaS solution with a REST web-services backend and a responsive React frontend. We are looking for someone who’s excited about high throughput SaaS solutions and has a passion to ensure the quality of these solutions. Your proven track record will be integral in transforming Transcepta’s SaaS solution to meet our rapid growth without sacrificing quality.
Job scope and responsibilities:
· Develop test plans for each new feature
· Develop test automation for future regression testing of each new feature.
· Execute test plans. Document results in Agile tracking tools
· Execute regression tests to ensure new releases don’t break existing features.
· Support Operations validation of customer reported errors.
· Assist in researching and improving the software development process
· Lead failure analysis and root cause analysis for test and integration issues
· Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation related to the automation solution provided and demo to stakeholders when needed
Experience and education:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical field
· 2+ years work experience creating test automation solutions
· 1+ years work experience with SaaS solutions
· 1+ years work experience with Cypress or Selenium or similar
· Experience testing REST services a plus
· Load testing (Jmeter, BlazeMeter, etc.) experience a plus
· SQL experience a plus
· Scripting experience a plus (Powershell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- Smart – Easily grasps complex technical and business problems and quickly arrives at viable solutions.
- Ethical – Consistently demonstrates high standards of personal integrity.
- Gets Things Done – Can manage many projects at once. Liaises with the Transcepta IT team, and/or 3rd party resources to develop and maintain SaaS QA automation best practices. Delight our customers with fast document throughput and high quality of our SaaS solution.
To be considered for employment, applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States and do not now, or in the future, require work visa sponsorship (such as an H-1B visa).
TransceptaAliso Viejo, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.