Maintenance Mechanic (2nd Shift)
- Posted: over a month ago
Must be able to repair equipment in a timely fashion and perform preventative maintenance. Hours are to be determine, Monday - Friday.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area/warehouse
- Maintains a safe working environment by following all company safety policies and procedures and reports unsafe conditions and incidents, while maintaining quality standards
- Repairs equipment and lift trucks in a timely fashion with little or no assistance
- Diagnoses and fixes mechanical and electrical problems
- Performs minor plumbing duties
- Does preventative maintenance on equipment, building, and lift trucks
- Responds to after hour emergency repair calls as required
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Metal fabrication, Welding, and Plastic fabrication
- Associates Degree and/or two to four years of related experience
- Must have organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail and good follow-up skills
- Must possess good problem solving skills
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with coworkers and other departments
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to work as team member or independently
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read a micrometer
- Must be dedicated to continuous improvement
- Must be able to stand for eight hours with some bending and lifting
- Must have basic computer skills
Transcendia is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Transcendia, INC.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?