- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional event industry! On a daily basis, we represent our clients in some of the nation's largest retailers. Our clients range from small businesses to big names in their industry; but no matter where a client is before they partner with us, there's one thing that never changes: the results don't lie!
We develop dynamic, unique, and progressive marketing and advertising campaigns tailored to clients whose industries include fashion/cosmetics, automotive, and health/wellness. Our goal is to elevate our clients' brands and to build a consumer base through customer service driven campaigns.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have access to personal transportation to commute to and from events
- Must be able to start within two weeks
Transcendent Marketing Solutions
Transcendent Marketing Solutions prides itself on excellent career opportunities in marketing, leadership, public relations, customer service, and management. We are constantly seeking out feedback about how to keep ourselves growing.
BusinessView all jobs at Transcendent Marketing Solutions