Marketing Communications Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for TALENTED and HARDWORKING individuals looking to begin their career with a FAST-PACED company. The Marketing Communications Assistant will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities. The successful candidate is responsible for helping with the planning, development, and implementation of our marketing and communication strategies and public relations activities that promote, enhance, and protect the brand reputation.
Salary range: $43000- $52000 per year.
- Plan and implement a communications strategy.
- Organize and direct promotional events.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Preserve customer data for both current and new customers
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Flexible training schedules
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
Powered by JazzHR
AddressJersey City, NJ
Get fresh Marketing Firm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.