What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Information Systems or Business Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fast, efficient data entry skills.
- Experience working with a data base interface.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
We'd love to see:
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Impact You'll Make:
- Help build and improve our CRM system that facilitates key business processes
- Work with the Salesforce Administrator team, management, and 2200+ end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, triggers and much more.
- Additionally, you will develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Support our Salesforce configuration with an emphasis on troubleshooting user issues, maintenance and system enhancements
- Use tools such as Excel for data scrubbing and manipulation
- Use Salesforce data loader to update and insert data
- Ensure data quality through creation of validations, naming conventions and structured processes
- Create and maintain training materials and documentation that stimulates user adoption and best practices
- Collaborate across departments to collect requirements, research and implement solutions, collect feedback, and iterate
What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Intern, Project Management