Student Program Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking a Student Program Coordinator to become an integral part of our team! You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by the organization, and can travel abroad and participate in career fair events organized by prestigious educational institutions.
TransUSA Exchange is an organization that specializes in creating internship and practical training programs for international students and graduates coming to the U.S. under the J-1 Visa. Our company was founded in 2004 and has grown to become one of the preferred international recruiting partners for numerous U.S. luxury resorts, fine dining restaurants, and private country clubs.
- Serve as the main point of contact for American employers and/or international partners and universities
- Carrying out the day-to-day administrative operations of the business associated with the U.S. region or international partners assigned
- Assist the research team in identifying potential employment opportunities through extensive internet research
- Work on the database to ensure the accuracy of existing data
- Assemble packets of information and marketing materials for client presentations
- Assist with content and scheduling of social media posts
- Work independently under general direction related to goals
- Research, analysis, and evaluation of information are required
- Assist other team members as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written English and communication skills
- Understands and exhibits a professional demeanor and exercises confidentiality
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and knowledge of CRM tools
- Ability to understand and operate in a variety of organizational structures
- Enjoy working with international students
- Interested in professional growth
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work without permanent supervision
- Project management skills: multi-tasking, prioritizing, and time management to handle periods of high volume
- Prior experience living/working abroad or dealing with international companies preferred.
100 N. Arlington AveReno, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?