Product Development Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
TransTech Energy is a leading provider of engineered equipment solutions for processing, storing, distributing, and utilizing a wide variety of liquids and gases in the energy, renewables, chemical, and industrial end markets. Our diverse manufacturing and design portfolio includes ASME pressure vessels, API storage tanks, TEMA heat exchangers, packaged process equipment, reactors, distillation columns, and other custom designed applications. Our design, construction, and field service capabilities include gas processing, storage, and utilization projects in energy, power, industrial, and biogas markets. As we continue to improve our ESG profile, we are committed to investing in renewable energy technologies, and anticipate this will be an important part of our future growth.
We have offices and manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Texas, Ohio, Oregon, Indiana, and Montana, and have field teams supporting North and South America. With a strong company culture built on a family atmosphere, we define success by how we impact the lives of the people around us.
Job Summary – Product Development Manager – Cryogenic Fuels and Gases
The Product Development Manager will be a hands-on leader responsible the company’s strategic planning, engineering, and development of new or improved applications and solutions for storing, transferring and utilizing cryogenic fuels and gases. The successful candidate’s function will also support the company’s penetration and sales efforts in industries such as Power Generation, Aerospace, Air Separation, Vehicle Fueling, Industrial Gases, Renewables, etc.
- Leads the research, identification, evaluation, and initial development of new products or services
- Provides technical support for projects from development through commissioning.
- Supports sales efforts and strategies by visiting customers and educating them on the benefits of company products.
- Supports the Market Director and business development team in producing customer quotes and proposals
- Interprets applicable codes and standards to support projects and customers’ inquiries.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical or Chemical preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience developing and manufacturing engineered equipment and storage solutions for cryogenic products
- Understanding of cryogenic systems, instrumentation and control systems
- Experienced in LNG storage, transfer, and utilization systems
- Experience in engineering of cryogenic and air separation systems from conceptual design through field commissioning a plus
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
Salary commensurate with experience
This organization provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AddressChina Spring, TX
BusinessView all jobs at TransTech Energy