- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Administrative Assistant – Part-time
This position is a great opportunity for someone with front office experience. This part-time position offers a 9 AM to 2 PM work schedule with a variety of duties.
- Answer calls, take messages and route calls.
- Communicate with vendors and customers via phone or email.
- Match packing slips to invoices.
- Create shipping labels.
- Make labels for files in Microsoft Word.
- Order office and janitorial supplies.
- Maintain inventory of shirts and uniforms.
- Other miscellaneous projects as assigned including filing and maintain records, reports, scanning, copying, and preparing mailings.
- At least 2 years of experience in a front office role.
- Must have experience in an office environment and performing as an administrative assistant.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Proficient use of applicable technology, including data entry.
- PC proficiencies with Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing through all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Must be a team player who works well with a group.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while fulfilling obligations.
This organization provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Get fresh College Administration jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.