TransHire is currently looking for 2 Administrative Assistants to work in the Doral area. Our client is a leader in the consumer appliance industry for over 30 years. They specialize in compact size appliances and some of their major clients are hotel chains nationwide.
In addition to day to day Administrative duties, ideal candidates must be comfortable covering different departments when the unexpected occurs such as employees are out sick, covering vacations, or to help meet deadlines. The departments that would need to be covered are: Customer Service, Front Desk, Order Entry, and Outbound Logistics (someone who is flexible and with a “can do” attitude would be a perfect fit)
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Type 35 – 40 wpm
- Ability to quickly learn and master internal software
- Reliable, dependable, good judgment, and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Must be flexible (may need to work some overtime if necessary, from time to time)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- ...any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday. If you have the skills and experience noted above, and interested in hearing more please forward us your updated resume.