Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Joliet, IL
TransForce Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $24 to $27 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
TransForce is seeking full-time Class A drivers in the Joliet, IL area
- $24.00 - $27.00 Per Hour Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Local Opportunities Available
- No Touch Freight Positions Available
TransForce has no-touch opportunities available. Multiple shifts available to meet your work/home schedule. You do not want to miss these opportunities. Do not forget to ask your recruiter about our benefits package with health, vision, dental, 401K, & more. #GD#ZP#TT
CALL OUR LOCAL RECRUITER OMAR TODAY
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical Dental Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nations leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition youll enjoy assignment flexibility that you wont find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Transportation and Storage