Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Essex, VT
TransForce Rutland, VT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
TransForce is seeking full-time Class A drivers in Essex, VT
- $28.00 per Hour plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Overtime after 40 Hours
- Local route delivery
- AM shift available
TransForce provides full-time driving assignments for Class A drivers. Earn $28.00 per hour plus benefits and be home daily. You do not want to miss these opportunities. Don't forget to ask about our benefits package with health, dental, vision, 401k & more.
CALL ONE OF OUR LOCAL RECRUITERS TODAY
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical Dental Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Truck Driver CDL Driver (Transportation)
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nations leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition youll enjoy assignment flexibility that you wont find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Transportation and Storage