TransForce Morristown, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Transforce Group is the Nation’s premier CDL (Commercial Drivers License) driver management company. For decades we have provided outstanding CDL drivers and driving solutions to trucking companies large and small.
At our core we are a driver management company but we are also a technology company. Modern drivers and trucking companies demand technological solutions. Transforce Group understands that need and we utilize the best technology available to provide the most modern and efficient service in the driver management industry. In short, we are revolutionizing the industry.
We want you to be part of the revolution.
We are currently looking to add an Operations Specialist to our new Centralized Operations team (an exciting new tech-centric division of TFG). The Operations Specialist team makes sure that our driver management business is operating at peak performance. You will be responsible for making sure that TransForce drivers are on assignment, performing and happy.
In this roll you will:
- Build trusted relationships withTransForce team members and TransForce drivers through effective and frequent communication; creating a positive environment and delivering exceptional results.
- Use your interpersonal skills to communicate with drivers via phone, email, text, etc to identify and resolve issues.
- Utilize our state-of-the-art technology to catalogue issues and create a proactive plan to address similar issues in the future.
- Observe, suggest, and collaborate to design and implement process improvements that will dramatically improve the quality of TFG’s drivers experience and increase driver retention rates.
- Contribute to the rapid growth of a new business unit.
What we are looking for.
- Drive. You may not have experience in this industry but if you are relentless in your pursuit of success we will give you the tools to achieve that success.
- Passion to learn. You will be exposed to new technical terms and new concepts immediately. We are looking for people that are eager to dive into that information, become an expert and utilize that knowledge to perform at a high level and grow the business.
- Assertiveness - You will need to be able to deal with many different personalities. Sometimes a strong stance will be needed on your part. We are looking for someone who can be definitive, yet professional.
- Startup Mentality - We are essentially a startup operating within a larger company. We need agile people who can master multiple tasks and have the ability to pivot on execution method and goals/KPIs/OKRs.
What we provide you
- The opportunity to work with a world-class tech team and industry leading driver management company.
- Career growth. We are a true meritocracy. If you are a high performer you will have the opportunity to grow quickly with us.
- The ability to create. We are a growing unit with big dreams. We are looking to provide a framework and have A players fill in the details.
- Experience. This unit has significant experience across multiple professional disciplines (startups, private equity, technology, sales, etc.) If you show up and perform we will work with you to make sure the experience you gain on this job is properly packaged for growth here or at your next professional adventure.
This is a high-visibility position with significant opportunity for internal growth. We are offering competitive wages and the following benefits:
Salary & Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On-Site (Morristown, New Jersey)
TransForceWhy Work Here?
Start-up culture, competitive wages, career advancement and the opportunity to revolutionize an industry
30 W. Park PlaceMorristown, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at TransForce