- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our team. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for creating strategic staffing approaches and attracting a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills, experienced negotiating strategies, and excellent organizational abilities. They should be familiar with developing and executing recruitment marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top talent.
- Manage Talent Acquisition Strategy - Collaborate with the Partners to understand the hiring needs of the organization. Create exciting and useful recruiting strategies and tactics to attract top-performing candidates and contribute to the short-term and long-range growth of the company.
- Sourcing – Develop multi-channel sourcing strategy that includes attracting, screening, and hiring qualified passive and active candidates. Coordinate the interview process with the Partners. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Manage Talent Acquisition Process – Manage all stages of the recruitment process. Draft and create job descriptions as needed. Collaborate with the Partners to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Deliver Our Value Proposition – Effectively articulate the Trans4mative Advisors’ story with potential recruits and communicate our story with enthusiasm and clarity.
- Other responsibilities - Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting and sourcing for a professional consulting services firm is required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience developing and executing candidate sourcing strategies that include plans for multi-channel recruiting such as recruiting conferences, meet-ups, etc.
- Experience with candidate assessment through in-depth phone screens/interviews
- Experience working with executive leadership on talent acquisition strategy and candidate management/offer negotiations
- Proven track record sourcing talent and building/managing a candidate pipeline using an ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other demonstrated channels
- Strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Excellent time management abilities and an ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with communicating and engaging with senior-level candidates
About Trans4mative Advisors:
Trans4mative empowers great success for others through trusted partnership. We lead dynamic transformations by bringing fresh insights, applying proven experience, elevating teams, and delivering results that exceed expectations. We offer a compelling career opportunity for consulting professionals looking for an organization with a strong reputation, clearly defined core values, and significant opportunities for growth.
Apply or reach out to us today to learn more about becoming a part of our team.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Trans4mative Advisors