Trans-Tel Central Norman, OK
- Posted: over a month ago
The Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment of talent, in effort to support our growing organization by sourcing candidates, pre-screening, processing them for hire, extending offer letters, scheduling post offer testing, and onboarding new employees.
Essential job duties include:
- Partners with hiring managers to understand the candidate profile with each requisition.
- Develops talent pipeline aligned with company hiring strategies.
- Assists with scheduling and coordinating career/job fairs.
- Actively sources candidates through job boards, advertisements, networking, and finds passive candidates.
- Interviews and informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules, working conditions and policies.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process through ATS by creating offer letters, checking references, processing background checks and scheduling drug screens and physicals.
- Demonstrates candidate care through the recruiting process and facilitating expectations of the hiring managers.
- Tracks and maintains all recruiting activities and shares progress with management on a weekly basis.
- Works with HR and hiring managers on the creation of job descriptions.
- Maintains records, applicant flow logs, job requisitions, job requirements and candidate profiles.
- Builds a solid employer brand with external talent communities; assists with building creative talent acquisition strategies that target specific talent communities through social media and local communities.
- Enforces and complies with company policies and abides by state and federal laws.
- Supports, complies with, and participates in the safety program.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (word and excel).
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of ADA, EEO, FMLA, Title VII, and wage and hour laws and benefits.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Able to be on time and maintain excellent attendance.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system.
- Detailed oriented.
- Two years of in-person interview experience.
- Four years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Prior experience working in the telecommunications field preferred.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Trans-Tel Central