Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 22 days ago
Hourly Rate: $16.00/Hour
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Part-Time
Location: Clinton, NJ
Workdays/Hours: Saturday & Sunday; 7:50 a.m. - 12:40 p.m.
Trans-Bridge Tours, Inc. is seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Clinton facility who will play a vital role in our company. This position will need a person with a positive attitude and excellent customer service skills in order to interact with the company's customers by addressing inquiries and resolving issues.
- Provide general assistance to walk-in customers and manage phone calls in a professional manner.
- Provide Trans-Bridge Lines New York City, Newark International Airport and JFK International Airport schedules, prices and sell bus tickets to customers.
- Reconcile cash drawer before and after shift, prepare daily cash out reports with supporting documentation.
- Field customer questions and issues.
- Maintain brochure racks and bulletin boards with up-to-date information.
- Maintain a clean and neat working and waiting area.
- Open and/or close ticket office as needed.
- Follow company policies to ensure the safety of customers and co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed by management.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and co-workers including listening, being polite, helpful and courteous.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer issues/concerns.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer Service experience
- Extended periods of sitting and standing.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k)/401(k) Match
- Bus passes for employee and spouse on line runs and Trans-Bridge Tours (conditions apply)
Trans-Bridge Tours, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offers of employment are contingent upon passing drug and screening criteria pertaining to the job.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?