$5,000 Signing Bonus
Tranquility Woods, a premier Co-Occurring/Substance Abuse Treatment Center located in Pasadena, Maryland, is seeking a Full-Time Mental Health Therapist. Here at Tranquility Woods, our clients receive the most intensive treatment that can be offered in the substance abuse industry. The two main things that separate us from other inpatient facilities is the three, individual counseling sessions per week and the close tight-knit family environment we create among the employees and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessments
- Collaborate with Mental Health therapist(s) to ensure the highest level of treatment
- The ideal candidate has previous experience within the addictions field, individual and group therapy experience.
- Maintain legible, accurate, HIPAA compliant records
- Individual therapy and weekly Family therapy sessions
• Comply with federal, state, and local, legal and professional requirements
• Masters level licensing within good standing
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations
• Comprehensive knowledge of established diagnostic criteria for substance abuse disorders
• Warm and compassionate demeanor