Excellent Real Estate Firm looking to add a compliance specialist to handle the following
This individual will work with the compliance department to audit site files, assist and train site staff in all areas regarding compliance with section 42, section 8 and public housing programs and help prepare for site file audits and inspections.
- At least two year experience in Section 42, LIHTC housing program.
- COS/COM/HCCM designation preferred.
- At least one year experience administering federal subsidy housing programs.
- At least one year experience working in a property management field
- Thorough knowledge of HUD’s EIV process
- Experience with computerized software (one-site, HUD Manager, TRACS, EIV, PIC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to integrate changes effectively into existing systems
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation
- Post high school education preferred
- Post-secondary coursework in property management, business, real estate or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of government housing subsidy programs.
Trandon Associates, Inc