Top New York City Management firm is looking to add several Property Managers to join their team.
- 7+years of experience managing portfolio of condominium and co-op buildings in Manhattan.
- Detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple monthly board meetings
- Strong leadership qualities with a proactive, solution based approach to problem solving and a strong focus on customer service.
- Possess full working knowledge of all aspects of residential property management for Co-Op & Condo Buildings in NYC, including financial, operations, capital projects, compliance, insurance, and rules and regulations of NYC DOB and other regulatory agencies
- Experience managing building employees (both union and non-union), including performing staff evaluations, establishing job descriptions and handling hiring and/or disciplinary issues as occur.
- Experience managing the budget process for both annual operating budgets and for capital projects, including planning phases.
Salary ranges from 85-175K commensurate with experience