Trandon Associates, Inc Paterson, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Large Non for Profit based in Brooklyn is seeking a Property Manager to join their team.
The Property Manager is a member of the management team that will manage approximately 280 residential units encompassing LIHTC units, Senior Housing/Assisted living facilities and scattered-site residential and retail properties.
- 2+ years experience in property management
- Affordable housing management experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to work well with varying levels of staff members.
- Yardi experience a plus
- Certifications- LIHTC certification, Certified Housing Assistant Manager
- Experience with annual recertifications a plus
Salary commensure on experience, up to 60k
Please submit an updated resume in Word format and include your desired salary range.