Trandon Associates, Inc Chappaqua, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real Estate Firm is currently seeking a Property Accountant to join their team.
· Portfolio of 12-16 properties. Review and close General ledger every month.
· Accounts Receivable
· Accounts Payable
· Bank Reconciliations
· Maintain Escrows for Taxes, Insurance and other.
· Data entry of quantitative and qualitative information with speed and accuracy into the computer
· Analyze and prioritizes information drawing accurate conclusions.
· Maintain attention to detail while completing multiple or repetitive tasks.
· Entrusted to handle confidential and sensitive information.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· 5-8 years of accounting experience, of which at least 3 years in real estate experience
· Proficient in Yardi software, Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Must know how to work in detail with the General Ledger, Balance Sheet, and Income Statement
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be flexible and organized.
· Demonstrate a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Accounting Degree
Trandon Associates, Inc