The Project Executive leads and manages several project teams, with the authority and responsibility to run a project, or multiple projects, on a day-to-day basis. The Project Executive will partner with Construction General Manager and other stakeholders to strengthen the total customer value stream from client development, business development, estimating, project initiation, execution and close out. The qualified candidate will directly lead the customer relationship development process and develop strategic relationships with key clients.
- Ensures that all new projects are well researched and that thorough consultation and involvement of all the stakeholders for the efficient and effective execution of construction that meet our clients’ cost, schedule, and quality criteria, while maximizing organizational profits.
- Actively participate in workflow system selection and development and the refinement of best practices.
- Develop, coach and monitor performance metrics for the team and individuals. Ensure managers quickly identify performance and skill gaps, create and execute a deliberate plan to narrow gaps.
- Ensure all team members receive real-time coaching and feedback tailored to focus on the individual to succeed in their role, develop and leverage strengths, enhance engagement and improve performance.
- Assist with the development of project management best practices and processes.
- Strong and well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to enable success within a complex owner group and project team.
- Design-Build Experience
- 10+ years senior project management oversight executing multiple new construction commercial projects between $5-100M+.
- Customer Relationship Focused
- Strong systems and process improvement focus in examining and re-engineering project management operations and procedures utilizing Objectives and Key Results and Lean Construction Management principles.
- Cares for employees and invests in their professional development by demonstrating a strong enjoyment of mentoring others.
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources; ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Self Perform/Labor + Materials trade level experience preferred
MUST HAVE AN AVIATION BACKGROUND; PROJECTS THAT ARE IN THE 75 MILL - 100 MILL RANGE