Major jewelry company is seeking an Office Manager to join their team.
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of the office to support the smooth running of the business.
- Sets up weekly staff meetings by managing bookings, circulating agendas, and taking minutes.
- Ensures rooms are set up for internal and external meetings, meets and greets guests and provides refreshments.
- Prepares and updates company-wide documents such as contacts, itineraries, and schedules.
- Orders stationery and toner for the company in a timely manner with a system in place.
- Manages incoming mail, organizes couriers, and makes trips to the post office as required.
- Trains staff to use office and IT systems, including the conference call and office phone systems to ensure the teams are working as effectively as possible.
- Responsible for operations filing and archiving material for the office.
- Coordinates any office moves or overhauls.
- Manages the teams’ office and operational queries, including IT related issues and ensuring the teams have everything they need in order to work effectively. Ensure any major IT issues are resolved promptly.
- Ensure all company, federal, state, local, and other applicable compliance requirements are met.
- Handle initial and/ or basic payroll-related requests and issues.
- Communicates and collaborates with HR team to make necessary changes/updates to employee records
- Assists with special projects related to payroll and completes other duties as assigned including assisting with internal and funder audit.
- ***MUST BE FLUENT IN RUSSIAN***
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with implementing a new payroll system is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft and payroll accounting applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Extremely proficient in Word & EXCEL
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Acrobat .pdf documents