Top NYC Law Firm seeking a Senior Law Practice Manager to join their team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of professional services marketing is desired, or equivalent internship and education. Law firm marketing or media sector experience is a plus
- *MUST have law firm experience
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain effective working relationships and communicate verbally and in writing in a professional, courteous manner with clients, firm members, and other business contacts
- Ability to interact with lawyers, clients and staff at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Products required, i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel; CRM technology a plus
- Previous experience in the media/entertainment sector or in a law-firm or professional services organization, supporting a multi-office environment, is preferred
In this role, you will:
- Draft and prepare communications related to winning new work and enhancing the practice group’s profile and reputation, including direct communication with clients regarding high-profile, firm-run events as well as directory submissions.
- Lead the collection, storing, maintenance and distribution of information on lawyers’ experience and develop an effective system that minimizes the administrative burden on lawyers.
- Work with the marketing communications team to create, update and organize marketing collateral and related records as well as practice group’s blogs, newsletters, and social media platforms.
- Identify and conduct research in support of new business opportunities.
- Negotiate sponsorships and manage marketing budget.
- Coordinate client seminars and webinars.
- Attend practice group meetings, provide marketing materials and financial reports, and support the practice group operation as appropriate.
- Serve as primary liaison between practice group chairs/other practice leaders and staff departments to execute on practice group operating needs while reducing the amount of administrative time spent by practice leaders.
- Provide guidance and advice regarding business development opportunities for the practice group.
- Assist with additional projects as necessary.
- May require travel to other offices, as necessary.
Salary commensurate on experience, up to 110k.
Please submit an updated resume in Word format and include your desired salary range.