Human Resources (HR) Generalist - Hospitality
Trandon Associates, Inc Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Provide human resources advice, support, consultation and guidance, including application of HR policies and processes
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, workplace harassment, respect in the workplace, etc.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and activities as part of onboarding process.
- Conduct exit interviews and related activities as part of the off-boarding process.
- Ensure timely response to inquiries and requests from employees.
- Assist employees with benefit claim issues, life event changes, and plan changes; ensures quick, equitable, and courteous resolutions
- Ensure proper maintenance of confidential employee information.
- Understand COBRA processes and COBRA offering.
- Responsible for leave of absence coordination for all types of leaves including but not limited to: Personal, FMLA, PFL, Workers' Compensation, Disability, etc
- Responsible for the 401k administration which includes but not limited to completing enrollments, contribution changes, loan activity, and roll overs.
- Act as liasion between insurance carriers and management.
Salary: up to $60,000 + Benefits
Trandon Associates, Inc