We seek a team player with previous supervisory experience in the hospitality industry who has demonstrated organization, follow through and team leadership. We offer competitive pay, bonus and a benefits package, including growth opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT! Supervise a staff of approximately 25 including servers, bartenders, hosts and bussers
- Provide coaching and positive leadership and support to staff, fostering a real TEAM environment
- Guest relations and heavy floor presence
- Train new hires as well as conduct continuous training for current employees
- Ensure only correct and consistent products are served to guests
- Maintain and conduct inventory
- Ensure superior cleanliness of restaurant and adherence to food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Comply with, teach and enforce workplace safety
- Administrative duties including employee documentation, cash counts and daily logs
- Understand, follow and enforce company policies, procedures, steps of service, union contract provisions, morale initiatives etc.
- This position reports directly the General Manager
Strong candidates will also have good written communication skills for administrative tasks and a healthy amount of regular documentation needs. Experience with union employees a plus. Aloha experience a plus.
- management: 1 year (Required)
- restaurant: 3 years (Required)
- A GREAT ATTITUDE & DESIRE FOR GROWTH
- Good interpersonal skills with guests, subordinates and superiors
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
- Ability to effectively problem solve is required.
- Dependability and follow through.
- Good written and spoken English
- Flexible schedule,
- Dependable transportation
- Food safety certification (Training provided)
- Harassment Training Certification (Training Provided)
- Basic computer knowledge including, email, internet, Word and Excel
Salary is up to $50,000; plus bonus